1854 Sawtelle Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90025
“Regents Park” is a mixed-use development with coffee shop (“Chit Chat”) at street level along with 2 live/work units and 23 luxury apartments above. The building is located at 1854 Sawtelle Blvd. in West Los Angeles. The 2 live/work lofts are 615 and 640SF and the 23 one bedroom units (610-770SF). All units have parking spaces. The units at Regents Park have efficient layouts, contemporary design and are pre-wired for today’s technological needs. The building has a two furnished outdoor roof decks, located at the 5th and roof level. The roof deck has panoramic views from downtown L.A. to the ocean. The modern lobby is located on Sawtelle Blvd.
- Contemporary 25-unit apartment community with coffee shop on Sawtelle Blvd.
- Gated parking garage for residence with separate retail parking
- Intercom and security cameras
- Rooftop decks with outdoor furniture, fireplace and views
- Trash and recycling chutes on every floor
- Bike racks in a locked bike room
- Storage lockers available
- Pets accepted
- Prominent property with bright units
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Stainless steel appliances
- Electric range
- Master bedroom with closet
- Many units have coat closets
- Large energy-efficient windows
- Window shades
- Balconies on many units
Close to the 405 and 10 freeways, restaurants and bars on Sawtelle Blvd., business establishments, schools and shopping centers. Minutes from Century City, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey and LAX.
Sol Mani or Michelle Borabo